Hey Everybody!
I hope you have had a chance to scroll through the last couple of posts to see highlights from my Greece vacation! The video series and photos are there and I'm going to write our day-by-day itinerary when I get a chance to breathe. This week is kinda crazy between packing, finishing up my internship on Friday, a presentation and three papers - such a culture shock after relaxing in the Mediterranean for four days. It's getting to be countdown time - 10 more days before I make my epic return to Boston. Feels a bit bittersweet. I plan on writing a post about how I've changed and what I've learned - a perspective sort of thing. Unfortunately I probably won't have time to get to it until I get back, so stay tuned!
I do have news though! It's why I'm posting, actually. Jason Mraz got back to me and answered my interview questions! Please check out the link to the story, I'm proud of it.
www.threesacrowdonline.com
Much love,
A
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment