Sunday, April 5, 2009

Paris Trip #2

Now I went to Paris a while ago (March 19-22) but never actually posted anything about it in my blog. What I've decided to do it put a couple photos up along with the post I wrote on Alex's facebook wall about the weekend. (It's like a brief synopsis.)

Paris is great, I've gone to the famous cemetery where jim morrison and oscar wilde are buried, jardin tulieries, spent the night at the Louvre where I finally saw the mona lisa, today I got up early and went to the musee de orsay and saw reniors monets klimt and degas. I went on my own and it was amazing. Listened to Dave and got to see the paintings I've loved since art class in fifth grade. I was so happy seeing Millet's works, Whistler's Mother, and Van Gogh's self-portrait. Afterward I met up with liza, walked down Champs Elysee and saw the Arch de Triumph. Then we went to the Jardin de Luxembourgh. My feet are killing me. I bought a print of one of Degas' paintings...I'll post a pic of it...


Day 1 pics:


Day 2 pics:

No comments:

Post a Comment